All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionBeat the Test!: A Guidebook for Elementary Teacher Candidates is designed to assist elementary candidates with an educational methodology to pass the Education Teaching Performance Assessment. The methodology can be used to plan, implement, and assess student learning during instruction. Additionally, this method will assist elementary teacher candidates in using the Common Core Standards to design lessons to assess student learning while managing classroom instruction. Candidates who have used this method have successfully beat the tests.
- Author BiographyKathleen G. Velsor, EdD, is associate professor and lecturer in the School of Education at SUNY College at Old Westbury. Dr. Velsor has developed , demonstrated, and refined the methodology presented in this book to help candidates pass the edTPA and other licensing exams.
- Author(s)Kathleen G. Velsor
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 2 tables
- Weight190 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.