All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionRe-singles Rule(s)! is t for just re-singles, but for you, my dear readers, who have had to endure the sting of loss-whatever form that loss has taken in your lives. The losses are as varied as you are: * Relational (spouses, partners, parents, siblings, friends, neighbors * Professional (jobs, businesses, bad investments) * Personal (weight loss, health, homes, cars, possessions of all types) * Psychological (abuse, loss of control due to addictions, loss of joy, peace, and well-being due to depression or out-right attacks on our self-esteem) * Spiritual (a loss of faith and hope for tomorrow due to the many disappointments we encounter). Re-singles Rule(s)! is a manifesto for those who desire to move forward after the trauma of loss. It is a springboard to transformative living. Read as a companion to my first book, Re-singled Is Not a Four-Letter Word, and become uplifted, energized, and positively inspired as you resolve once and for all to climb out of the gutter of grief. Why t see for yourself? Buy my books today and join countless others who refuse to remain trampled upon but are determined to live triumphantly.
- Author BiographyDr. Freeman has undertaken many pursuits-from seminar developer and trainer, to entrepreneur, information junkie, and author. A professional educator, she has lived the re-singled life for more than three decades, raising successful adult children. Dr. Freeman is a certified life coach and the owner of Wynning Ways Life Coaching. She currently lives in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, with her two canine children, Carson and Bailey.
- Author(s)Wynora Womack Freeman Ed D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.