All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven very young children can help to make the world a better place. This book begins with the concept of gratitude, because feeling grateful is a powerful motivator. Words and pictures show children contributing to their community in simple yet meaningful ways. Includes discussion questions, a philanthropy role-play, generosity games, and ideas for service projects.
- Author BiographyCheri Meiners has a Masters in elementary education.
- Author(s)Cheri Meiners
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/09/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleLearn to Get Along S.
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight172 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.