Reactor and Process Design in Sustainable Energy Technology by Fan Shi (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $194.80+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $175.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionReactor Process Design in Sustainable Energy Techlogy compiles and explains current developments in reactor and process design in sustainable energy techlogies, including optimization and scale-up methodologies and numerical methods. Sustainable energy techlogies that require more efficient means of converting and utilizing energy can help provide for burgeoning global energy demand while reducing anthropogenic carbon dioxide emissions associated with energy production. The book, contributed by an international team of academic and industry experts in the field, brings numerous reactor design cases to readers based on their valuable experience from lab R&D scale to industry levels. It is the first to emphasize reactor engineering in sustainable energy techlogy discussing design. It provides comprehensive tools and information to help engineers and energy professionals learn, design, and specify chemical reactors and processes confidently. * Emphasis on reactor engineering in sustainable energy techlogy* Up-to-date overview of the latest reaction engineering techniques in sustainable energy topics* Expert accounts of reactor types, processing, and optimization* Figures and tables designed to comprehensively present concepts and procedures Hundreds of citations drawing on many most recent and previously published works on the subject
- Author BiographyDr. Fan Shi, a researcher at the Department of Energy's (DOE) National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL), leads NETL-RUA projects on the novel membrane reactor for fuel conversion from coal/biomass and on CO2 capture technology. Shi authored and co-authored more than 15 technical papers on renewable energy production, and novel reactor design. He has chaired technical sessions focusing on reaction/reactor designs, gas to liquid (GTL) technologies, and modelling of composites for the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) annual meetings. Shi has academic and industrial contacts worldwide in the reaction and process engineering arena, which will ease his coordination of a publication on this topic. He holds a Ph.D. in chemical engineering from the University of Pittsburgh and is a member of the American Chemical Society (ACS), AIChE, and North American Catalysis Society Dr. Shi has chaired technical sessions focusing on reaction/reactor design, gas to liquid (GTL) technologies, and modelling of composites for the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) annual meetings. He also served as coordinator for electronic proceedings and developed the abstract book for the World Filtration Congress (2004) and International Pittsburgh Coal Conference (1998-2004). Dr. Shi has academic and industrial contacts worldwide in the reaction and process engineering arena, which will ease his coordination of a publication on this topic. He holds a Ph.D. in chemical engineering from the University of Pittsburgh and is a member of the American Chemical Society (ACS), AIChE, and North American Catalysis Society..
- Author(s)Fan Shi
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.