All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lively book shows readers how repetition and word sounds contribute to a limericks impact. Students will discover methods they can use to find appropriate rhymes, then use them to compose their own limericks.
- Author(s)JoAnn Early Macken
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePoet's Workshop
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $45.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.