CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD. This second edition of the best-selling Read & Speak Arabic beginner's pack features a new attractive design and free on-line activities. There are 8 everyday topics to get you talking: Names and introductions; Saying where you are from; Ordering drinks and snacks; Describing your house and town; Describing objects and people; Getting around; Meeting the family; Living and working plus a review to test yourself and fun tear-out game cards. The 60-minute audio CD includes native-speaker models, pronunciation practice and simple speaking and listening activities. No other pack gives you quicker rewards than Read and Speak Arabic.
- Author BiographyJane Wightwick is an experienced writers, publishers, and educators specializing in accessible language guides and learning materials. She has authored numerous titles including Mastering Arabic 1, Mastering Arabic 2, and Arabic Dictionary & Phrasebook, all published by Hippocrene Books. She reside in the U.K. Mahmoud Gaafar is experienced writers, publishers, and educator specializing in accessible language guides and learning materials. He has authored numerous titles including Mastering Arabic 1, Mastering Arabic 2, and Arabic Dictionary & Phrasebook, all published by Hippocrene Books. He reside in the U.K.
- Author(s)Jane Wightwick,Mahmoud Gaafar
- PublisherGW Publishing,Chinnor
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Arabic
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationChinnor
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGW Publishing,Chinnor
- Weight422 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.