All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionA theory book specially for young singers! A step by step guide to developing sightreading, musicianship and theory for studio singing teachers and primary students. Entertaining with simple language and easy explanations - this book helps establish excellent musicianship for upper primary singers in a way children will understand and enjoy, and gives the studio teacher an easy sequential approach to teaching theory to singing students. Read and Sing was developed over several years of teaching and tested, evaluated and adapted with upper primary students. It draws on Kodaly method and teaches theory through sightsinging. This means the student is learning theory while singing.
- Author BiographyJodie O'Regan has many years experience as a singing teacher and specializes in beginners of all ages. She draws on decades of singing study and performance and a prior career in professional writing to create funny, accessible and clear teaching books. Jodie uses a Kodaly based teaching approach, developed through a Masters of Music in aural pedagogy at the University of Queensland. Jodie lives in Adelaide, Australia with her husband and two children, and is currently writing an Opera and learning to play mandolin. Visit jodieoregansingingstudio.wordpress.com for backing tracks, updates and future publications.
- Author(s)Jodie O'Regan
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.