All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionAnswers to the usual introductory questions do t yield sufficient harvest to enable an intelligent reading of Acts. The approach of <i>Reading Acts</i> is to ask how ancient Mediterranean auditors would have heard Acts when it was read in their presence. To be successful Talbert divides this approach into two parts- how Acts would have been heard in its precanical context and in its canical context.
- Author Biography<b>Charles H. Talbert</b> is Distinguished Professor of Religion at Baylor University in Waco, Texas. He is the <i>Reading the New Testament</i> commentary series editor and the author of several of the editions in the series, including <i>Reading Luke</i>, <i>Reading John</i>, and <i>Reading Corinthians</i>.
- Author(s)Charles H Talbert
- PublisherSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleReading the New Testament (Smyth & Helwys)
- Place of PublicationMacon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.