Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as a supplement to introductory texts in archaeology, Reading Archaeology offers selections from scholarly journals and books as well as from semi-scientific periodicals and the popular press. Readings are chosen based on their potential to stimulate student interest and introduce a diversity of archaeological literature in all its major forms. Reading Archaeology pairs well with Muckle's core text, Introducing Archaeology, which uses the same thematic organization, but can easily be used with any other introductory archaeology text.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Muckle is Professor of Anthropology at Capilano University in North Vancouver, Canada. He is the author of several textbooks, includingIntroducing Archaeology (second edition, 2014) and Indigenous Peoples of North America (2012); writes an online monthly column for Anthropology News; and is actively engaged on Twitter (@bobmuckle) in anthropology and archaeology related discussions.
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2007
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBob Muckle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.