All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together current research findings on the involvement of word-internal structure for the purpose of word reading (especially morphological structure). The central theme of reading complex words is approached from several angles, such that the chapters span a wide variety of topics where this issue is important. It is a valuable resource for all researchers studying the mental lexicon and to those who teach advanced courses in the psychology of language.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNeuropsychology and Cognition
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight511 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDominiek Sandra,Egbert Assink
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.