All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explores Derrida's major work through readings of key passages by such leading scholars as Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak, J. Hillis Miller and Avital Ronnell. With new readings from twenty-one internationally rewned scholars, Reading Derrida's 'Of Grammatology' is a comprehensive introduction to and exploration of Jacques Derrida's landmark 1967 text. Since its original publication, Of Grammatology has had a profound impact on philosophy, literary theory and the Humanities in general. Through a series of close readings of selected passages by writers from a wide range of disciplines, this collection aims to discover anew this important work and its continuing influence. This book includes new readings by such commentators as: Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak; J. Hillis Miller; Jean-Luc Nancy; Derek Attridge; and, Avital Ronnell. Reading Derrida's 'Of Grammatology' is an essential book for anyone interested in Derrida's work, from readers new to this book to experienced researchers in philosophy, literature and the many other disciplines that Of Grammatology has transformed over the last forty years.
- Author BiographyIan Maclachlan is University Lecturer in French and a Fellow of Merton College, Oxford, UK. Sean Gaston is Senior Lecturer in English at Brunel University, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight358 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byIan Maclachlan,Sean Gaston
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.