All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReading Digital Culture brings together key essays that have established the terms of the debate about the future of information techlogy. Definitive essays by many of the field's most widely read commentators - Virilio, Haraway, Landow, Castells, Arowitz, Plant, Ross, Zizek, Guattari - range across issues that are central to digital life and culture: kwledge production, cyber-identity, computer art, online community, Internet commerce, and the effect of techlogy on work and leisure. With contributions from both inside and outside the techlogy field, Reading Digital Culture will be essential reading for anyone interested in - and living in the midst of - the digital revolution.
- Author BiographyDavid Trend is Director of the University of California's Institute for Research on the Arts, which funds projects through the ten-campus University of California system. He is also Chair of Studio Art at the University of California, Irvine. Former long-time editor of The Socialist Review, Trend is author or editor of a number of books, including Radical Democracy: Identity, Citizenship and the State (1996).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2001
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleKeyWorks in Cultural Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight688 g
- Width182 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Trend
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.