All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for readers who have had little or exposure to contemporary theory of kwledge, Reading Epistemology brings together twelve important and influential writings on the subject. This work presents twelve influential pieces of writing representing two contrasting views on each of six core topics in epistemology. Each chapter contains an introduction to the topic, introductions to the authors, extensive commentaries on the texts, questions for debate and an antated bibliography. It includes writings from Robert Nozick, Ernest Sosa, Laurence BonJour, and Fred Dretske. This work encourages readers to engage with the texts and to think for themselves.
- Author BiographySven Bernecker is Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Manchester and Privatdozent for Philosophy at the University of Munich. He has written on epistemology, metaphysics and philosophy of mind and is co-editor with Fred Dretske of Knowledge: Readings in Contemporary Epistemology (2000).
- Author(s)Sven Bernecker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2005
- Series TitleReading Philosophy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight502 g
- Width174 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.