CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $102.00Trending at AU $107.77
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.31
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.74Trending at AU $50.33
About this product
- DescriptionReading Explorer is a six-level content-based reading series featuring video from national Geographic Digital Media to help develop reading and vocabulary skills for all learners. Each unit of Reading Explorer contains two reading passages and an optional video activity. Reading passages cover a wide range of real-world topics related to culture, science, social studies, travel, and adventure.
- Author BiographyNancy Douglas is a teacher, materials writer, and editor who has been in ELT for over twenty years. She has extensive experience working with students from around the world and has co-authored several courses, including the best-selling series World Link and Reading Explorer. She has also edited print and Web-based materials for English language learners as well as professional development courses for teachers.
- Author(s)Nancy Douglas
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight730 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.