Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph presents a prototype theory-based approach to the graphic vel as a narrating genre. After a historical contextualization, the graphic vel is defined through the core feature of complexity and seven gradable subcategories. With regard to narration, the author challenges concepts from classical narratology like the 'narrator' and 'focalization' to finally discuss aspects of subjectivity, a focal paradigm in the latest research.
- Author BiographyAchim Hescher, Universitat Koblenz-Landau, Germany.
- Author(s)Achim Hescher
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Series TitleNarratologia
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 56 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight466 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.