All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text collects together key essays on the interpretation of pop songs previously published in the journal Popular Music . In 16 varied studies, all the most influential approaches are represented. A newly written introduction by pop academic Richard Middleton puts them into context and outlines the main debates. A select bibliography of other writings on pop music analysis adds to the usefulness of the book.
- Author BiographyRichard Middleton is Professor of Music at the University of Newcastle.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2000
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Content Note6 halftones, numerous music examples
- Weight562 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRichard Middleton
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.