All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA completely original approach to trading using price bar charts In Reading Price Charts Bar by Bar, Al Brooks--a technical analyst for Futures magazine and an independent trader--demonstrates how the information gleaned from this method can significantly enhance trading returns, while minimizing downside risk. Written with the serious trader in mind, this book reveals how to read the information content of every bar on a price chart, and manage trades all day long. It also provides a unique understanding of how to visualize entry and exit points as markets are trading in real-time. There is an important niche in technical analysis and price action: the bar-by-bar analysis of price charts. Brooks shows readers how to take advantage of the information this approach offers, and make great trades along the way. Al Brooks, MD (Roseville, CA), is a technical analysis contributor to Futures magazine and an independent day trader. His approach to reading price charts was developed over a 20-year period in which he changed careers from ophthalmology to trading. He graduated from the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and received his BS in mathematics with hors from Trinity College.
- Author BiographyAl Brooks is a technical analysis contributor to Futures magazine and an independent day trader. Changing careers from ophthalmology to trading twenty years ago, he discovered consistent success and profitability as a trader once he developed his unique approach to reading price charts. He graduated from the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and received his BS in mathematics with honors from Trinity College.
- Author(s)Al Brooks
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight718 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.