All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPut these interactive learning tools in your students hands and watch their comprehension skills soar! These reproducible bookmarks and age-perfect graphic organizers prompt children to identify plot, character, setting, main idea, and more in any book they read. A great way to get students to reflect meaningfully on text during and after independent reading. Correlated with state and core standards. For use with Grades 1-3.
- Author BiographyKimberly Blaise is a long-time elementary teacher in Westchester, NY, with a passion for books and reading. This is her first title for Scholastic.
- Author(s)Kim Blaise
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight159 g
- Width208 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.