Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionEach level unit provides a sequential Reading Skills Checklist of the skills to be mastered at that grade/reading level for easy individual record keeping, plus 40-70 short, reproducible informal Reading Skills Competency Tests for measuring students' mastery of each skill on the Checklist at that level. Each also includes a Group Summary Profile for recording class progress and a separately printed wall chart that maps out the entire reading skills progression from Readiness through Advanced levels. .
- Author Biography<b>Dr. Barbe</b> is a nationally known authority in the fields of reading and learning disabilities. For 25 years he was editor-in-chief of the widely acclaimed magazine Highlights for Children and adjunct professor at The Ohio State University. <b>Dr. Allen</b> is a former classroom teacher who has taught reading skills at both elementary and secondary levels and served in several administrative roles, including assistant superintendent of the Jackson, MS, Public Schools.</p>
- Author(s)Henriette L. Allen,Walter B. Barbe
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleJ-B Ed: Ready-to-Use Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width204 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.