All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionReading Smell examines how far the vel, which is so often claimed to be a repository of modernity and changing mores, can be understood through a reintroduction of olfactory information. After decades of reading for all kinds of racial, cultural, gendered, and other sorts of absences back into the vel, this book takes one step further: to consider how the recovery of forgotten or overlooked olfactory assumptions might reshape our understanding of these texts.
- Author BiographyEmily C. Friedman is associate professor of English at Auburn University.
- Author(s)Emily C. Friedman
- PublisherBucknell University Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleTransits: Literature, Thought & Culture, 1650-1850
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBucknell University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.