All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible guide uses real tutor and university marking criteria, assignments, reading lists and texts to explore common myths about reading and making tes, and takes you quickly but clearly through each stage of these key activities.
- Author BiographyJeanne has been teaching and managing in the field of English language and academic writing for over twenty years and currently lectures at the University of Leeds UK. She has been Chair of the British Association of Lecturers in English for Academic Purposes and set up one of the first academic writing centres in a UK university. Jeanne is author of The Student Phrase Book, How to Use Your Reading in Your Essays, Reading and Making Notes and Writing for University.
- Author(s)Jeanne Godfrey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePocket Study Skills
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight110 g
- Width138 mm
- Height108 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.