All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionNational Geographic Reading and Vocabulary Focus is an all-new, four-level reading series that provides the essential reading skills and vocabulary development for maximum academic readiness. Readings grounded in rich National Geographic content tap into learners' curiosity about the world, naturally encouraging inquiry and opportunities to synthesize information. - A comprehensive, three-part vocabulary development program builds student confidence as learners encounter new or unfamiliar words in academic texts: - Academic Vocabulary sections develop the language that students will encounter in academic readings. - Multiword Vocabulary sections identify words that are commonly grouped together and then prompt learners to work with them in different contexts for enhanced comprehension. - Topic Vocabulary is presented as a reading preview strategy to enhance learner comprehension of the text.
- Author BiographyJessica Williams is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Illinois at Chicago, where she teaches in the MA TESOL program. Her area of research is second language learning. She is the author of several ELT student books as well as professional reference books for ELT professionals.
- Author(s)Jessica Williams
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight624 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.