Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe six books in this series provide a range of worksheets, display materials and teachers' tes designed to help teachers deliver the reading element of the Literacy Strategy. They cover an extensive range of text genres ranging from Myths and fables to evaluating press releases! Each activity can be used for individual or shared reading and provides excellent practice for the National Tests. The exercises are differentiated allowing teachers to meet pupils' individual needs.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis. Judy Richardson has extensive experience as a writer of educational materials, including Assembly Today. She was a full time teacher for many years and rose to become deputy head of a Norfolk First School.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie,Judy Richardson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/05/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleReading for Literacy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight426 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.