All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe Department of Education's Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI) asked Rand to examine how OERI might improve the quality and relevance of the education research it funds. The Rand Reading Study Group was charged with developing a research agenda to address the most pressing issues in literacy and the teaching of reading.
- Author(s)Catherine Snow
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.