All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the production and circulation of animal narratives in colonial India in order to investigate the constructs of animals played into a variety of forms of othering that took place in England during its imperial venture.
- Author BiographySHEFALI RAJAMANNAR is an associate director of the Upper Division in the Writing Program at the University of Southern California, USA.
- Author(s)Shefali Rajamannar
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byKincaid R. James
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.