Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionShort and full of practical examples, each book in the 'Bridge Technique Series' takes the reader through the most important aspects of card-play technique at bridge. Where appropriate, play is examined from the point of view both of declarer and defenders. Full of quizzes and chapter reviews, these award-winning books will also reinforce the bridge concepts you learn. At this price, what bridge player could stand t to have all twelve?
- Author(s)David Lyster Bird,Marc Smith
- PublisherMaster Point Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleBridge Technique S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 10
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMaster Point Press
- Out-of-print date29/04/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.