All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ten Commandments transport most of us back to the religion of our childhood, to catechism class or Sunday school. They easily evoke blind obedience, sin and guilt, a moralistic or legalistic mindset; their negative approach seems to be at the opposite extreme from the positive religion of love and responsibility which we identify with Jesus Christ. This book proposes to undertake a re-reading of this well-kwn biblical text to show how the Ten Commandments represent simple boundaries that protect our freedom to act and grow as children of a loving God. They are road signs indicating the way to the One who is the Way to Life in all its fullness.
- Author(s)de Taiz e
- PublisherAlba House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationStaten Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlba House,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.