All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionReading with Phonics is an excellent three book photocopiable series designed to reinforce phonemic awareness. This title features chapters that focus on different sounds, and introduce them, in context, in two differentiated texts. Each text is followed by supporting worksheets, providing high interest activities to reinforce the sound. It includes activities that develop comprehension, sequencing, rhyme, grammar and sentence structure. Easy to follow format makes them ideal for special needs and homework use. It includes introductory teachers tes, curriculum links and answers.
- Author(s)Sharon Shepherd
- PublisherPrim-Ed Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew Ross
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintPrim-Ed Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.