All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook will teach students who have completed an introductory course in Hebrew how to read and interpret biblical texts from the Old Testament/Hebrew Bible. It can be used in intermediate-level university or seminary classes or by students working alone. The book presents texts drawn from the complete range of biblical literature, exposing the student to all the major styles of Hebrew found in the Bible. It also provides extensive explanations of the chosen texts, focusing on structure, genre, literary devices, and accents. There are assignments for classroom use, and space is available for student responses. The book includes topics for further thought and suggestions for further reading on specific issues.
- Author Biography<b>Ehud Ben Zvi</b> is assistant professor of Hebrew at the University of Alberta.
- Author(s)Ehud Ben Zvi,Ms. Maxine Hancock,Richard A. Beinert
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/01/1994
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleYale Language
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Notefurther reading
- Weight980 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.