Ready, Set, Motivate!: How to Capture Young Readers with Visual Aids by Jennifer B. Coleman (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Nov
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeachers and librarians w have a way to quickly and easily implement invative strategies for using props and visual aids to connect young readers with books.
- Author BiographyJennifer Coleman is a library media specialist from Pflugerville, TX.
- Author(s)Jennifer B. Coleman
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationWorthington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinworth Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.