All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs high school draws to a close, teenagers face many questions they're afraid to ask, insecurities they may beunwilling to examine, and freedoms they're unsure how to handle. How can we as parents and leaders help ouryoung people prepare for this important transition? Ready. Set. Next. will help juniors and seniors gear up for life after high school--critical years that, if t navigatedwell, can be detrimental to a person's faith and relationships. This engaging, easily consumable book explores thefears and excitement of approaching this transition and offers a framework for a student to come back to as he orshe enters these years. Having served as a college pastor for many years, author Chuck Bomar understands the challenges andopportunities of this unique season of life. He'll lead students on a journey through such topics as identifyingtop priorities after graduation, understandingthe changes in their friendships and family relationships, handlingfinances wisely, and pursuing God's plans and purposes. Each chapter walks through topics and questions that will give young people confidence, along with practical tipsand ideas for practically embracing these concepts. Parents and youth workers will find Ready. Set. Next. an ideal book to give as a graduation gift, and they'll evenfind a spot in the book where they can write some personal words of congratulations and encouragement.
- Author BiographyChuck Bomar After serving for almost 9 years as pastor of student ministries at Cornerstone in Simi Valley, California, Chuck is now lead pastor of Colossae Church, in Portland, Oregon. He's founder of CollegeLeader.org and has helped over 45 churches start and develop a college-age ministry. Chuck has written numerous articles and is author of Foundations of College Ministry and 99 Thoughts for College-age People.
- Author(s)Chuck Boar,Chuck Bomar
- PublisherSimply Youth Ministry
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimply Youth Ministry
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.