All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour skeleton, muscles, ligaments and tendons are the framework of your body. This complex system gives us the ability to walk, run, lift and speak and hundreds of other movements that your body does automatically, such as blinking. Find out about all the incredible things that go on under your skin! From the hairs on your head to the tips of your toes and everything in between. The body is broken down into different areas according to the jobs they do. One book looks at your vital organs, such as the heart or liver, while ather looks at the amazing job your brain does and how it relates to your nervous system and helps you make sense of the world around you. Take a fascinating trip through the science behind your own body. Never mind outer space, it's all about your inner space!
- Author BiographyThomas is an experienced author of books for children.
- Author(s)Thomas Canavan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBodyworks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight416 g
- Width230 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.