All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA chronicle of the armed wing of the Confederacion Nacional del Trabajo (CNT), an anarcho-syndicalist union. This book describes how the CNT evolved from workers' defense to organisers of armed resistance to the Fascist coup, to militia administrators and finally to coordinator of industrial self-management and food distribution during the Spanish revolution. A fascinating new history wrapped in a lively narrative making the reader an eyewitness to history as it unfolds.
- Author BiographyAgustin Guillamon: Guillamon is an independent historian and author of The Friends of Durruti Group, 193739 and The Committees Revolution.
- Author(s)Agustin Guillamon
- PublisherAK Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAK Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.58
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.