All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionYou've had a long, wonderful day with your child, but bedtime has come and gone and there's end in sight! Sound familiar? If so, turn to Ready to Go! Bedtime. This kit contains everything parents need to encourage their children to get their much-needed rest. It features: Advice and tips from an expert child psychologistAn easy-to-follow, 16-page instructional parent guide with helpful ideas and proven methods for teaching young children how to get ready for bedA delightfully illustrated, 16-page board book that will encourage children as they learn all the steps they should take to get ready for bed--including putting on pajamas, brushing their teeth, reading a book, and getting a good-night kissA fun two-sided reward chart that includes illustrations of engaging characters and spaces for stickers48 reward stickers to motivate children and positively reinforce each bedtime successWith help from Ready to Go! Bedtime, your child will learn to enjoy the nighttime rituals that signal the day's end. Plus, parents will discover the key to establishing healthy bedtime routines, common mistakes to avoid, how to overcome delaying bedtime tactics, and more.
- Author(s)Dr Janet Hall Ph D,Janet Hall
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleReady to Go!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width193 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.