All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionRaising great kids in today s world can be incredibly challenging and teaching good manners can feel like an uphill battle! That s where <i>Ready To Go! Manners</i> can really help. This kit contains everything parents need to encourage their children to be polite, well-mannered, and considerate individuals. It features: <li>Advice and tips from an expert child psychologist<li>An easy-to-follow, 16-page instructional parent guide with helpful ideas and proven methods for teaching manners to young children<li>A delightfully illustrated, 16-page board book that will encourage and support children as they learn to be kind and thoughtful<li>A fun two-sided reward chart that includes illustrations of engaging characters and spaces for stickers<li>48 reward stickers to motivate children and positively reinforce each new successWith help from <i>Ready to Go! Manners</i>, your child will successfully navigate this important developmental stage while learning to be a compassionate, courteous, and respectful person. Teaching good manners has never been so positive or rewarding for kids or their parents!
- Author(s)Dr Janet Hall
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleReady to Go!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width193 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.