All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of Ready-to-Use Reading Proficiency Lessons & Activities gives classroom teachers and reading specialists a dynamic and progressive way to meet curriculum standards and competencies at the fourth-grade level. It provides stimulating and effective ways to help students master basic reading and language content, and prepare to demonstrate their kwledge at the appropriate level.
- Author BiographyGary Robert Muschla (B.A. and M.A.T., Trenton State College) taught reading and writing for over 20 years at Appleby School in Spotswood, New Jersey. He is the author of several practical resources for teachers, including The Writing Teacher's Book of Lists (1992), and Writing Workshop Survival Kit (1993), English Teacher's Great Books Activities Kit (1994) and Reading Workshop Survival Kit (1997), all published by Jossey--Bass.
- Author(s)Gary R. Muschla
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight851 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.