Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis sequel offers ather urthodox travel guide to Cardiff, Wales. Part history, part topographical writing, and part traditional guidebook, this work explores Cardiff's best off-the-beaten-path destinations such as Ninian Park, Howell's Girls School, Cae'r Castell, and Steep Holm.
- Author BiographyPeter Finch is the author of Food, How to Publish Your Poetry, How to Publish Yourself, and Real Cardiff.
- Author(s)Peter Finch
- PublisherPoetry Wales Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBridgend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight249 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.