CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionReal English Grammar presents grammar in a fresh and student-friendly way, and with the focus on context. It is designed for use in the classroom or for self-study. Each unit engages the student from the start with a passage of authentic text, designed to show how the grammatical or lexical area is used in a real context. An audio CD allows the student to listen to these texts read by native speakers at natural speeds in a variety of accents. Exercises and examples throughout Real English Grammar ensure that meaning, as well as form, are clearly understood.
- Author BiographyHester Lott has worked for many years as an editor and an author of ELT books, specialising in grammar and methodology. She is an experienced English language teacher, having taught in Italy, London, and Oxford. Hester is currently teaching at the British Study CEntre in Oxford, and working on the Advanced level of Real English Grammar which should be out next spring.
- Author(s)Hester Lott
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish
- Weight680 g
- Width194 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.