CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionPeople who are thinking about buying real estate at an auction should have lots of questions: How much is this property worth? How much should I bid? What are the risks involved with buying auction properties? How is buying a home to be used as a residence different from buying one to be used as an investment/rental property? How do I finance the purchase of this property? Can I Flip this house? If I rent the property, how much rent do I charge? How do I rent it? When should I sell the property? Will this place make me money? The purpose of this book is to provide answers to questions like the ones above.
- Author BiographyThe author has a Ph.D. degree in Research and Statistical Methodology and is a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado. Prior to working full-time in Real Estate, the author worked for twenty years in the data processing field as a project manager. He has been a full-time Real Estate Broker for eight years and has successfully invested in Real Estate for over twenty years.
- Author(s)Jack Pantleo
- Date of Publication08/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.