All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionReal Estate Etiquette will open your eyes to the proper way to successfully sell homes. What is the etiquette of showing a home? Making appointments? Open Houses? Offers? Anyone can get a real estate salesperson license - there are very few really successful realtors in comparison to the number of licensees. Learn how the cream of the crop conduct themselves on appointments with sellers, buyers and other realtors. Why do some realtors achieve such great success while others just don't get it? You can read firsthand, the right and wrong way to be a polished, kwledgable and respected realtor. How you conduct yourself makes a huge difference in your business and in turn, impacts your income. Become aware of the proper etiquette of how to treat your clients so that referrals will fill your pipeline. This guide is a must read for new licensed and seasoned veteran realtors alike.
- Author BiographyCatherine has been a Realtor for over 18 years in Fairfield County, CT. Currently her license is with Keller Williams Prestige Properties in Stamford, CT. She represents sellers and buyers in the sale of condominiums, single family homes, waterfront and luxury homes throughout Fairfield County. Catherine has always been a top selling agent and works on a referral basis (both sending and receiving) with agents throughout the country.
- Author(s)Reader in Renaissance Studies Catherine Richardson
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight45 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.