All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to confidently make real estate part of your investing plan Do you want to get involved in real estate investing, but aren't quite sure where to start? Real Estate Investing For Dummies is your go-to resource for making sense of the subject, offering plain-English, step-by-step explanations of everything you need to kw to keep yourself one step ahead of the competition. Inside, you'll discover how to overcome the challenges of the market, take advantage of the opportunities in any real estate environment including a down market and so much more. Written by industry experts Eric Tyson and Robert Griswold, this new edition of Real Estate Investing For Dummies offers proven, practical, and actionable advice for anyone who wants to invest in income-producing properties. With the help of this straightforward and time-tested information, you'll get the kw-how to wisely and confidently make smart, sound, and informed real estate investing decisions that will reap big rewards. * Shows you how to make real estate part of your long-term investment plan * Provides tips on getting the best deals on financing * Offers trusted guidance on mastering the art of property valuation * Gives you access to unprecedented information on how to build wealth in any market If you want to jump into the real estate market as a first-time investor or just want to brush up on recent changes that have occurred in the field, Real Estate Investing For Dummies is an essential resource you'll turn to again and again.
- Author BiographyEric Tyson, MBA, is a nationally recognized personal finance counselor, syndicated columnist, and bestselling author of numerous For Dummies books. Robert S. Griswold , MSBA, is a successful real estate investor, hands-on property manager with a large portfolio of residential and commercial properties, and the author of Property Management Kit For Dummies and co-author of Landlord's Legal Kit For Dummies.
- Author(s)Eric Tyson,Robert S. Griswold
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.