All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFREE PROPERTY ANALYZER CD INSIDE Canadians in greater numbers than ever before are turning to real estate to build wealth. The Authentic Canadian Real Estate (ACRE) system is the first of its kind to show average Canadians how to profit from investing in residential real estate. In Real Estate Investing in Canada, you will discover how to cut through the hype and emotion of any real estate market and accurately assess the inherent risks and rewards. Whether you are buying your first property or your 100th, this book provides new-found tools, strategies and condence to help you achieve your investment goals. WHAT CANADIAN INVESTORS SAY ABOUT REAL ESTATE INVESTING IN CANADA AND DON R. CAMPBELL: This is a great book. The information in just one of the chapters alone saved me over $28,000. Michael Millenaar Full of practical Canadian content and presented in an organized and respectful system. It directly addresses how to get the money and financing you need to purchase real estate and achieve your goals. Tamara MacLaren One of Don Campbell's great gifts is his near-genius ability to take something that appears complex and break it down into a simple step-by-step system that anyone can follow. I am convinced that everyone will thoroughly enjoy, and more important, benefit financially, by reading this book. Russell Westcott The power of Real Estate Investing in Canada lies in the super simple, market-proven system that it offers you. It makes real estate dreams possible for any Canadian. If you are serious about learning the truth, cutting through the hype and being successful, this is your real estate bible! Valden Palm, MisterRRSP.com The markets across the country are continually shifting and you must keep on top of the latest information. So, as a bonus, every registered reader of Real Estate Investing in Canada will have proprietary access to critical forms and ongoing market research at www.realestateinvestingincanada.com.
- Author BiographyDON R. CAMPBELL is a Canadian real estate investor, author and consultant. He is president of the Real Estate Investment Network (REIN ), whose membership exceeds 3400 successful Canadian investors and whose investment in Canadian residential real estate is in the billions of dollars. In his real estate seminars, held regularly in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Toronto, Don shares his years of hands-on experience as he teaches strategies he has personally tested in the real world. He has helped investors achieve their dreams, and charities such as Habitat for Humanity benefit from his enterprise. Please visit www.realestateinvestingincanada.com for Don R. Campbell's seminar schedule, information about REIN, and sign up for free discussion forums. You may also register your book to receive more valuable information about real estate investing.
- Author(s)Don R. Campbell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.