All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe real estate market in Germany has recovered remarkably well from 2008/09 crisis. Portfolio transactions, infrastructure projects as well as investments in commercial and residential real estate are on the rise. This publication provides investors, property developers and advisers with a practical guideline to the legal, tax and commercial framework for real estate investments in Germany.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael Mutze is a partner at the law office, Mutze Korsch Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH. His area of practice includes private construction, public procurement and real estate law. He has been specialising in these areas of law since becoming a lawyer in 1981 and therefore has many years of experience in advising building companies, architects, civil engineers, project developers and investors. Dr. Michael Mutze is the head of the real estate team of Mutze Korsch Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH. Dr. Thomas Senff is a partner at the law office, Mutze Korsch Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH. He specialises in the transfer of real estate and mayor construction projects. He focuses on advising investors, building companies, project developers, architects and civil engineers. He has many years of experience in the field of real estate and construction. Dr. Jutta C. Moller is a partner at the law firm BBORS Kreuznacht in Dusseldorf. Dr. Jutta C. Moller has many years of experience in representing investors, developers and construction firms in major construction projects. Her areas of expertise include public law, specialising in zoning law and public procurement as well as PPPs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight707 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJutta C. Moller,Michael Mutze,Thomas Senff
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.