All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionReal Evangelism shows how aspects of church culture actually dampen the evangelistic task entrusted to it. Smith exposes what he calls subtle substitutes to evangelism. While there is thing wrong with ministries that help established Christians, Bailey Smith impresses upon the church that these types of ministries must t take place of reaching out to the lost.
- Author(s)Bailey Smith
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/1920
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight199 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.