Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the delicious yet speedy desserts in Nigel Slater's Real Fast Puddings. An inspiring collection of quick and delicious puddings made with simple and fresh ingredients from Nigel Slater, the master of the easily prepared dish. In four sections - Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring - he offers ideas for a wide range of mouth-watering and irresistible desserts all of which can be prepared in under half an hour. Praise for Nigel Slater's Real Fast Puddings: 'Delectable ...Slater is an unashamed spoon-licker' Daily Telegraph 'Nigel Slater's infectious enthusiasm is nicely countered by attention to modern practicalities ...corners are unashamedly cut, quality is never compromised' Evening Standard 'I hardly ever cook puddings ...but I could be converted by Nigel Slater's unpretentious and appetizing Real Fast Puddings' Sunday Times 'I love this man: his wit and greed make him irresistible' Nigella Lawson Nigel Slater is the Observer's food writer, writing a month column for Observer Food Monthly. Real Fast Food was shortlisted for the Andre Simon Award while The 30-Minute Cook was minated for both the Glenfiddich and Julia Child Awards. In 1995 he won the Glenfiddich Trophy and he has twice won the Cookery Writer of the Year Award as well as being named Media Personality of the Year in the 1996 Good Food Awards. His other bestselling books include Real Food, Appetite and The Kitchen Diaries.
- Author BiographyNigel Slater is the author of Real Fast Food, Real Fast Puddings, The 30-Minute Cook, Real Food, Appetite and The Kitchen Diaries. Real Fast Food was shortlisted for the Andre Simon Award while The 30-Minute Cook was nominated for both the Glenfiddich and Julia Child Awards. In 1995 he won the Glenfiddich Trophy and he has twice won the Cookery Writer of the Year Award as well as being named Media Personality of the Year in the 1996 Good Food Awards. He is the Observer's food writer and he writes a monthly column for Observer Food Monthly.
- Author(s)Nigel Slater
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight195 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.