All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all love to eat well and enjoy the freshest, lightest ingredients, but who wants to spend hours on complicated recipes? Mary Berry - who tests every dish until it is foolproof - uses clever ideas and smart shortcuts to put your favourite flavours on the table in the shortest time. Why make pastry, pit olives or labour over onion chutney when first-class products are available? Concentrate instead on fresh vegetables, top-quality fish and meat, and the little extras - a parcel of young shoots or some chocolate flakes - that give the finished dish a lift. Mary's easy-to-follow recipes and tips give you mouthwatering meals that won't take hours.
- Author BiographyMary Berry, the much-loved judge on The Great British Bake Off, is the author of more than 70 cookbooks with total sales of over 5 million. Mary is loved for her practical and unfussy approach to cooking. She gives many demonstrations around the country, but when she is at home, she loves to be with her family and tending her garden - her other great passion.
- Author(s)Mary Berry
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight892 g
- Width190 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.