All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionReal Grace is an interactive course to help you and your friends grow in your journey with God. Real Grace presents basic, life-transforming Christianity. Find a friend or small group who desires to grow in their spiritual journey with God and have the time of your life!
- Author BiographyBrian Kruis grew up as the youngest of nine children in Northwestern New Mexico. Brian's parents, Rich and Mae Kruis, who were missionaries with the Navajo people had a courageous evangelistic spirit and a passion to share God's love with those who didn't know Jesus. They inspired Brian to show others the love of Jesus. Brian and his wife, Sheila Kruis, have spent most of their adult lives serving in education and missions. It was while serving with the Zuni people, that Brian learned how to help others grow in their faith through disciple-making. This part of Brian's journey helped Brian to grow in his walk with God. God has given Brian a passion to pass this blessing on to others. Brian's purpose in writing Real Grace is to equip believers in the role of disciple-making. God has blessed Brian and Sheila with five beautiful children. In recent years the Kruis family has been active in foster care and coordinating support and training for adoptive families in Gallup, New Mexico. Brian and Sheila are also active in helping people with wellness as they share with others about a nutrition science company that has blessed their lives significantly. It is Brian's desire that Real Grace will bless you and your friends, and that you will have the time of your life as you join God in the adventure of disciple-making.
- Author(s)Brian Kruis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.