CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionA leader leads, but a true leader will be able to champion shared values to achieve extraordinary results. Learn how to turn a leader into a real leader. This book delves into the three critical pillars of a successful organisation: developing leaders, building a shared culture based on core values, and managing performance effectively. Real leaders have an anchored resolve to bring on breakthrough performance, which can only happen when a vision translates into action. Real leaders engage the hearts and build bonds that last through good and bad times. Leave aside mind-boggling management frameworks/theories and focus on real examples based on timeless principles of leadership, culture and performance management, personal experience and business case studies.
- Author BiographyThe first two Certified Master Facilitators of The Leadership Challenge (R) in Asia, Lily and Peter Cheng are Certified Master Coaches with the Behavioural Coaching Institute (BCI) and are members of the International Coaching Council (ICC). They are both certified administrators of various profiling tools such as MBTI and DISC, and their professional accolades include the title of Certified Management Consultant (CMC). As the founder of PACE in 1998, Lily has over 30 years of experience in fields relating to education, office administration and, in particular, Human Resource (HR) and Organisation Development (OD). Lily's research work has won the respect of the OD Community, with a paper selected for presentation at the 2011 AODN Summit in China, and later at the ODN Conference in Baltimore, USA. The co-founder of PACE and an OD expert, Peter brings significant experience and astute industry knowledge to his work. Peter holds a Masters of Arts in Education & Human Development and has also co-authored a participant workbook titled 'Leading with Questions' and is the master facilitator behind this workshop.
- Author(s)Lily Cheng,Peter Cheng
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.