All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionCoping doesn't mean having to cope on your own. Sensitive photographic series which tackles traumatic situations and emotional upheavals.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Guillain worked as a bookseller, an English teacher and an editor before becoming an author. She has written more than 100 books, both fiction and non-fiction. She always wanted to be a writer and her top tip is to read as much as you can. Mary Colson is a teacher and a writer. She is fascinated by the world and the cultures of different countries, with their unique myths and legends.
- Author(s)Charlotte Guillain,Liz Miles,Mary Colson
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleReal Life Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Contained items statementContains 5 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.