All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dangerous Book for Men, t boys Every man has faced that emergency where a car needs to be broken into and hot-wired; just as every man needs to be able to mix the perfect dry Martini. The world is a dangerous and unpredictable place; a man never kws when he might be called upon to start a fire with just a coke can, win at croquet or drive a T34 tank. Twigger has plenty of experience of facing down bears, building coracles, swimming with sharks - w he shows every man how to cook a hedgehog, commit hara-kiri and land a Boeing 747.
- Author BiographyRobert Twigger is a British author, poet and adventurer. After attending Oxford University he trained with the Tokyo Riot Police, which became the subject of his bestselling book Angry White Pyjamas. He has been awarded the Newdigate Prize for poetry, the Somerset Maugham Award for Literature and the William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award. He led the expedition that was the first to cross the Great Sand Sea of the Egyptian Sahara solely on foot, and another that was the first to cross Western Canada in a birchbark canoe since 1793. He is the author of eight books, both fiction and non-fiction, as well as several collections of poetry. Big Snake was filmed for Channel 4.
- Author(s)Robert Twigger
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication07/05/2008
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width129 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.